Aamras Recipe – Made from juicy, sweet mangoes, delicious aamras is a favorite sweet dish of Western India, specially Gujarat and Maharashtra.
Preparing aamras is so very easy. Aamras looks even more delicious with the color of saffron with taste and fragrance of cardamom.
Aamras is usually served with poori or you can have it like this only.
Aamras Recipe Ingredients:
- Mango – 2 (juicy)
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Saffron – a pinch
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
How to make Mango Sweet Aamras at Home:
- Preparing aamras is too easy. Let us start with washing mangoes.
- Wash, peel and cut mangoes into pieces.
- In a small bowl add one spoon of water and saffron, stir.
- Add the chopped mango, cardamom powder, saffron water and sugar in the mixer.
- Blend the mangoes to smooth puree.
- Transfer aamras to a bowl and serve tasty and delicious aamras with poori or as it is.