Bread Rasmalai Recipe Ingredients:
- Bread Slices – 4
- Milk – 1 liter
- Saffron – 1 pinch
- Cardamom powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Dry Fruits – 2 Tablespoons (Finely chopped)
How to make Bread Sweet Rasmalai at Home:
Bread Rasmalai Recipe Instructions:
To Read Bread Rasmalai Recipe in Hindi: Click Here
- First of all we will prepare rabri for rasmalai and for that boil the milk in a non stick pan.
- After one boil, lower the flame and keep stirring milk till it thickens. Stir milk after every few minutes so that milk does not get burned.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron in milk, mix well and give it one more boil.
- Cool the thickened milk i.e. rabri at normal room temperature and then cool for 2 hours in the fridge.
- With the help of glass or bowl, cut the slices of bread into round shape and soak both of its sides in prepared cold rabri.
- Place the slices of bread in the serving plate and top of that add rasmalai and garnish with choped dry fruits.
- Serve instant bread rasmalai chilled.