Sour and tangy grated green mangoes cooked along with sugar. Chatpata mango chutney also known as green mango sauce or pickle in made using raw green mangoes in the months of summer.
It can be stored for longer as it has a very good shelf life. So let’s move on the Mango Chutney Sauce Recipe and we hope that you like it.
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Serve : 6
Ingredients for Kache Aam ki Chutney Recipe :
- Raw mango – ½ kg
- Sugar – ½ kg
- Black pepper powder – ½ teaspoon
- Black salt – ½ teaspoon
- Almonds – 8 to 10
- Raisins – 15 of 20
Green Mango Chutney – Raw Mango Jam Recipe:
- Wash the raw mangoes, peel and grate them.
- In a wok, add grated mangoes and sugar and cook over low flame. Keep stirring in between.
- After cooking for 10 – 12 minutes, add black pepper and black salt and mix well.
- Cook chutney until the water is evaporated and it attains jam like texture.
- Now add finely grated almonds, raisins and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Let it cool down and store it in airtight container keep it in refrigerator.
- Serve tasty and tangy Raw Mango Jam with bread, chapati.