Onion Tomato Vegetable Ingredients:
- Onions – 2
- Tomatoes – 2
- Green Chilli – 1
- Green Coriander – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Red chili powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
- Black Seeds (Kalonji) – ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil – To Fry
How to make Onion Tomato Vegetable at Home:
Pyaz Tamatar ki Sabji Instructions:
- Chop the onions and tomatoes separately.
- Keep oil in a pan to heat. When the oil is heated, roast asafoetida and cumin.
- Slow down the flame and add chopped green chilies, turmeric powder, coriander powder and black seeds in oil and fry for 1 minute.
- Keep flame slow and add chopped tomatoes, onions in the pan and mix well. When tomatoes get cooked, turn off the flame.
- Serve the delicious onion tomato curry by adding green coriander and garam masala.